To express your interest in being joined as a Member of GLORY LANDMARK BAPTIST CHURCH, complete the following and e-mail it to Pastor Jonseph Cheung. He will follow up with an initial interview if we decide that you may be worthy of consideration.
I. Your full legal name.
II. If your full legal name has changed any time in the past, list all and explain circumstances (e.g., marriage, adoption).
III. Date of birth.
IV. Your true birth sex (Male/Female).
Note: Due to the recent increase in “transgenders”, we require every prospective member to submit a certified copy of the original, unaltered, long-form Birth Certificate in prior to baptism or membership. In addition, we reserve right to require from prospective members a certification from a Christian medical doctor of our choosing, if we are not fully convinced of your true sex.
V. Place of birth.
VI. Nationality (if other than the United States of America, explain your legal immigration status).
Note: Glory Landmark Baptist Church does not accept illegal aliens into our Membership, as illegals are fugitives from law and condoning them will run counter to our biblical faith. If, at any time, we discover that you are an illegal alien or you harbor an illegal in any way, we will immediately terminate your Membership and report you to the Department of Homeland Security. We’re neither “racists” nor “anti-immigrant.” It’s quite contrary, as Glory Landmark Baptist Church is led by an immigrant Pastor and an immigrant Deacon. But they immigrated Legally.
VII. Date of your salvation.
VIII. Have you been baptized by full immersion as an adult? If yes, provide the name of the Pastor who baptized you, the name of the church, and the date of baptism.
Note: Glory Landmark Baptist Church does not accept the validity of baptism from non-Baptists (such as infant “baptism” and sprinkling) and from Baptist Churches with which we have no fellowship.
IX. If you are a member of a Bible-believing church now, provide the name of the church, name of the Pastor, and his address and phone number.
Note: If you are transferring your membership from another legitimate Baptist Church, you must be a Member in good standing and you must have a letter of recommendation from your Pastor.
X. Provide your testimony of salvation (on a separate page).
XI. Marital status: (Single/Married/Widowed/Divorced/Remarried)
If “divorced” or “remarried”, explain the circumstance.
XII. If married, name of your wife or husband.
Note: Glory Landmark Baptist Church allows married people into Membership only if their entire family–both husband and wife, and all of their minor children living with them–intend to join the Church. Each person (except children under 13 years of age, whose form should be filled out by their father) of your family must complete this form.
XIII. Answer yes/no truthfully to the following questions:
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Member of the Communist Party or a Socialist Party, including such organizations as Democratic Socialists of America, Socialist Alternatives, Freedom Socialist Party, International Socialist Organization, Green Party, International Workers of the World (“Wobblies”), and Antifascist Action (“ANTIFA”)? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Member of a Feminist organization, including Planned Parenthood, National Organization of Women (“NOW”), and Women’s Liberation Front (“WoLF”)? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Member of a Labor Union? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Member of a Fraternal Lodge, such as Scottish Rite Freemasons, Odd Fellows, Rosicrucians, and Shriners? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, employed by a public university/college, Catholic private university/college, or a non-Christian private university/college? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Member of the Roman Catholic Church? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Member of the Mormon Church? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Member of the Jehovah’s Witnesses? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Member of a Pentecostal church or a church that practices so-called “charimatic gifts of the Holy Ghost” such as faith healing and speaking in tongues? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Muslim, a Jew, a Hindu, or a Buddhist? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Member of any Cult? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Member of any parody “Christian”-style church that condones homosexuality and transvestism, such as “United Church of Christ”, “Unitarian Universalist Association”, and “Metropolitan Community Church”? (YES/NO)
- Are you, or have you ever been, a Member of any parody “Christian”-style church that permits female preachers or female “ministers”, such as the “Episcopal Church”? (YES/NO)
- Do you have any relative, family member, or a friend who is an unrepentant homosexual or transvestite? (YES/NO)
- Have you ever been a homosexual, a bisexual, a pansexual, a polyamorist, or a practitioner of transvestic behaviors (transgender, transexual, drag queen, genderqueer)? (YES/NO)
- Have you ever dabbled with or practiced spiritism, witchcraft, occult, goddess worship, or New Age? (YES/NO)
- Have you ever been convicted of any crime, excluding religious persecution? (YES/NO)
Note: If you have answered YES to any of the foregoing questions, you must demonstrate that you have shown a sufficient fruit of repentance.
XIV. Answer yes/no truthfully to the following questions.
- I believe in the plenary inspiration and total inerrancy of the Holy Bible, of both the Old and New Testaments, in its original tongues of Hebrew and Greek, as well as of the King James Version, Authorized Version 1611 A.D. (YES/NO)
- I believe in JESUS CHRIST as OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. (YES/NO)
- I have read the Articles of Faith of GLORY LANDMARK BAPTIST CHURCH and unconditionally and fully agree with all of its creeds, and I agree not to question any aspect of the Church’s doctrines and teachings. (YES/NO)
- Upon acceptance as a Member of GLORY LANDMARK BAPTIST CHURCH, I agree to obey the pastoral leadership of Bro. Jonseph Cheung in every aspect of my life. (YES/NO)
- Upon acceptance as a Member of GLORY LANDMARK BAPTIST CHURCH, I waive all rights, legal or otherwise, to sue the Church or any of its Officers (Pastors and Deacons) in secular civil courts. All disputes within the Church will be heard and adjudicated by the Board of Directors of GLORY LANDMARK BAPTIST CHURCH, which consists of Pastors and Deacons. Decisions of the Board of Directors shall be final and shall not be appealed. (YES/NO)